Willerby - Clearwater
The Clearwater Range - from £105,000
The great value Clearwater is the ideal choice for weekend getaways or family holidays, with a new neutral colour scheme for 2016, comfortable soft furnishings and a wide range of features as standard.
With a lounge that offers direct access through the sliding patio doors to your outdoor space and an incredibly spacious dining area that benefits from windows to two aspects, the Clearwater provides an instant sense of freedom and relaxation.
Sumptuous curtain fabrics, generous comfy seating and the classic oak wood tones of the furniture combine to give this lodge a stylish appeal. The large modern kitchen, which can be configured to include a wide variety of optional appliances to meet your requirements, is at the heart of the vast open plan living space.
Bedrooms utilise contrasting wood tones to great effect and the striking colours in the curtains are perfectly complemented by the addition of the optional luxury bedding. Large twin bedrooms can accommodate double beds if required, and the main bedroom features an incredible walk-in wardrobe space and spacious en-suite shower room.
To add some final personal touches, opt for the addition of the 'Deluxe Pack', a feature bay window, or select from a wide variety of exterior cladding finishes. Spacious, luxurious and with a real designer feel, the incredibly affordable Clearwater brings the dream of lodge ownership well within reach.
Regularly Specified Options
- ‘Deluxe Pack’ - includes integrated microwave, washer/dryer, slimline dishwasher, co-ordinated bedding (Duck Egg Blue), scatter cushions to lounge and voiles to bedrooms
- Bay window
- Pull-out sofa bed to lounge
- Additional armchair and footstool to lounge
- MP3 sound system with integrated speakers
- Integrated microwave
- Kingsize or double bed to replace twin beds in bedroom 2
- Co-ordinated bedding - suggested colour Duck Egg Blue
- Bath in place of shower in family shower room (three bedroom model)
- Shower in place of bath in family bathroom (two bedroom model)
- Moulded GRP front bargeboard
- Canexel® cladding
- Genuine timber cladding
- ‘Environmental Green’ exterior cladding and window frames
- Residential specification BS 3632 (2015)*
- European specification