Willerby - New Hampshire
The New Hampshire Range - from £125,000
With an imposing front canopy and distinctive entrance porch influenced by classic Scandinavian lodges, the beautiful New Hampshire lodge boasts a truly incredible external appeal.
Once inside, the open plan living space gives this luxury lodge its signature style of modern sophistication, boasting contemporary furniture in rich wood tones, sumptuous curtain and upholstery fabrics, and a stunning feature electric fire.
The sleek lines of the kitchen are accentuated by modern cream high gloss doors, which contrast beautifully with dark work surfaces and the rich wood tones of the laminate flooring. With a wide range of high quality appliances as standard, the feature plinth lighting adds a further feeling of opulence to this space.
In addition to a breakfast bar seating area, the New Hampshire offers a separate dining area with a feature vaulted ceiling canopy, providing an inviting space to sit down and enjoy a meal with family and friends.
All bedrooms are lavishly decorated, with elegant, high quality furniture as well as generous amounts of storage space. The master bedroom also benefits from a stylish en-suite, with feature mirrored door and illuminated vanity mirror, ensuring that the sense of luxury is felt throughout this exclusive lodge.
Regularly Specified Options
- ‘Deluxe Pack’ - includes integrated microwave, washer/dryer, slimline dishwasher, co-ordinated bedding (Duck Egg Blue), scatter cushions to lounge and voiles to bedrooms
- Bay window
- Pull-out sofa bed to lounge
- Additional armchair and footstool to lounge
- MP3 sound system with integrated speakers
- Integrated microwave
- Kingsize or double bed to replace twin beds in bedroom 2
- Co-ordinated bedding - suggested colour Duck Egg Blue
- Bath in place of shower in family shower room (three bedroom model)
- Shower in place of bath in family bathroom (two bedroom model)
- Moulded GRP front bargeboard
- Canexel® cladding
- Genuine timber cladding
- ‘Environmental Green’ exterior cladding and window frames
- Residential specification BS 3632 (2015)*
- European specification