Willerby - Portland
The Portland Range - from £117,000
With its modern, contemporary interior furnishings inspired by high street style, the Portland has a real sense of home. The open plan layout is spacious yet cosy with beautiful interior décor in muted tones with accents of colour.
The distinctive lounge benefits from a modern sofa and accent striped armchairs with an attractive electric stove fire and feature surround. The dining area boasts a freestanding dining table, welsh dresser and a breakfast bar with stools for a more casual dining option.
The warm, country-style kitchen features wood effect worktops with contrasting units and is packed with extra features. The wealth of cupboard space includes a unique double width larder with wicker drawers and wine rack.
Further enhancement is offered by the optional ‘Deluxe Pack’ which provides a washer/dryer and integrated dishwasher amongst other added-value features.
The elegant master bedroom with its full height padded headboard has a king size bed with lift-up storage system and a mirrored dressing area whilst the second bedroom benefits from a walk-in wardrobe. Modern, well-appointed family bathrooms and en-suite facilities across all models add to the appeal.
With three model variants to choose from, there is a Portland to suit all requirements. As practical as it is stylish, the stunning Portland really is the ultimate family lodge.
Regularly Specified Options
- ‘Deluxe Pack’ - includes integrated microwave, washer/dryer, slimline dishwasher, co-ordinated bedding (Duck Egg Blue), scatter cushions to lounge and voiles to bedrooms
- Bay window
- Pull-out sofa bed to lounge
- Additional armchair and footstool to lounge
- MP3 sound system with integrated speakers
- Integrated microwave
- Kingsize or double bed to replace twin beds in bedroom 2
- Co-ordinated bedding - suggested colour Duck Egg Blue
- Bath in place of shower in family shower room (three bedroom model)
- Shower in place of bath in family bathroom (two bedroom model)
- Moulded GRP front bargeboard
- Canexel® cladding
- Genuine timber cladding
- ‘Environmental Green’ exterior cladding and window frames
- Residential specification BS 3632 (2015)*
- European specification